While I contemplated the possibility of not gracing the likes of the United States with my presence for the duration of another voyage, in my quiet space with God (aka Biggie), He tells me that it’s time. Such an amorphous concept, I know not how to explain it beyond that I believe that I have an even more incredible experience awaiting me on the only continent (besides Antarctica, which is so on my life itinerary!) that this voyage did not call upon.
I must say, though, that I am having an incredibly difficult time imagining my life without the amazing individuals I call both my support network and friends... perhaps I shall see them when they call upon South Africa during the second voyage!
2 comments:
mariam - I miss you! It sounds like you have been doing incredible things though! i can't wait to see you and hear about these experiences first hand! Love you - Irene
I love you, Mariam Mitry. (Sorry, the Biggie reference just made me want to tell you that.)
Post a Comment